Information We Collect from You
We value your trust in providing us your personal information. CODATI does not share, disclose or sell any personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online on CODATI ‘s sites with other unaffiliated companies or organizations for non- CODATI marketing purposes. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
Why We Collect Data from You
CODATI collect data from you for the following purposes:
- where it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you to provide and deliver associated content and Services;
- where it is necessary for compliance with legal obligations that we may be subjected to; and/or
When Can We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- register and/or use our Services or Platform;
- link your social media or other external accounts to register an account with us;
- communicate with us (including but not limited to attending to you through our online customer service chats, letters, fax, calls (which may be recorded), face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, emails etc.);
- register or subscribe for a specific Product and/or Service or our publications (for example, newsletters);
- participate in any of our surveys;
- enter into or participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programs run/organized by CODATI;
- register interest and/or request for information of (through our online portals or other available channels) or subscribe to our Products and/or Services;
- respond to any marketing materials we send out;
- visit or browse our websites;
- lodge a complaint with us;
- provide feedback to us in any way; and/or
- submit your personal data to us for any reason.
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (credit reference agencies or financial institutions), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
What Personal Data Will We Collect?
We may collect the following (but not limited thereto):
- email address
- data of birth
- billing address
- bank and payment details
- telephone number
How Can We Collect Your Personal Information?
CODATI collects information online by asking you for it, for example, when you order a service, apply for a job, or respond to a survey, offer or other promotion. A customer’s name, address (postal and email) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, the service(s) being ordered or promoted.
Cookies: CODATI may also use “cookies” and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites or your responses to email from us – both individually and in aggregated data that does not identify you. These reporting tools tell us the parts of our web sites or e-mails in which you showed an interest or took some action, and help us improve the quality and usefulness of our sites.
Payment Method: You will also be asked to submit Personal Information depending on the payment method you choose when accessing, purchasing or subscribing to one of our products or services. For example, if you choose to pay for a product/service by credit card, you will be required to provide us the name of your credit card issuer, credit card number, billing address, CVV number, and expiration date.
Log Files: When you use the website, our servers automatically record certain information sent by your web browser. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information.
Geo-Location Information: When you use the website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
Device: When you use CODATI.com, we may collect information about your devices such has device type, device hardware information, operating system type and version, device time and time zone, and other information necessary.
Other Data You Unequivocally Submit: When you post, comment or follow any of our content and services, or send messages through our built-in online chat system, or provide us information in respect of any request or support required from us or for the purchase of our products and services, or participate in our competitions, contests, and tournaments, we may collect such information from you.
How Can We Use Your Information
CODATI uses the personally-identifiable information collected online principally to provide you with the following service(s):
- processing orders and/or transactions you have made
- manage and administer your use of our Services including but not limited to remembering your preferences
- for identification, verification, due diligence or known your customer purposes
- deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to enquiries made by you or on your behalf
- contact you via voice call, text message, email and/or post or otherwise for the purpose of managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services. This includes allowing us to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.
- conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, products and service development and/or profiling) to analyse how you use our Services, to recommend products and/or services relevant to your interest, to improve our Services and/or to enhance your customer experience
- respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, or where we have good faith to believe that such disclosure is necessary under any applicable law. This includes but not limited to in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with CODATI services, or with our customers’ or others’ use of them.
- deal with and/or facilitate asset sale transaction or potential asset sale transaction, where such transaction involves CODATI as a participant or involves a related company or affiliate of CODATI as a participant, and there may be other third-party organizations who are participants to such transaction. An ‘asset sale transaction’ refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or a portion of an organization or of any of the business or assets of an organization.
- necessary for the detection, investigation, and prevention of fraud, cheating and other violations. This data is used only for the purposes of detection, investigation, prevention, and where applicable, action on such violations, and is stored for the time necessary for this purpose. If such data displays signs of violation, we will store such data for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, where necessary.
- any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent
- At any point of time, should you feel the need to opt-out future communications with CODATI, options are given within to exclude those communicated messages to you.
How Long We Store Your Data
We will keep your information for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it has been collected and processed or if any applicable legislation requires longer storage as required by law.
If you terminate your account with us, all personal data will be deleted except if it is required by legal process or any other legitimate reason as CODATI deems necessary. If you remove the consent of processing personal data of your child, we will delete the personal data without delay based on the consent you have given. If you choose to object to the processing of your personal data, we will delete your data within a reasonable period, except if it is required by law to retain the same.
What We Request from You
We request you to provide us accurate and complete information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating when it becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting us. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and/or Services to you and/or any other person authorized or permitted by you or your organization/company to use the Products and/or Services.
We Promise Privacy & Security
Both of us together play an important role in protecting against online fraud. You should be careful that any information including your User ID, Password, Security Device and/or Security Code are not compromised by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of it. Do not share your User ID, Password, Security Device and/or Security Code or allow access or use of it/them by others.
At CODATI, we use encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the CODATI website you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
If you click a link to a third-party site, you will be leaving our Platform and we don’t control or endorse what is on third-party sites.
Notices to the Changes in Privacy Policies